Company leaders and HR execs want to hire more women but they don’t have a developed pipeline with enough candidates to choose from. Rather than being creative, they simply hire the same type of candidates they always have. The popular quote “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results” fits in well with traditional sales team hiring. Let's change that.
Download a chapter from the book, She Sells here
Grab the PDF checklist of best practices here
Despite your good intentions, you’ve had trouble filling the pipeline with diverse candidates for SDR, BDR, and sales roles. With the SheSells program you will learn:
• The importance of strategic effort in hiring diverse candidates in the first place.
• How to find the right candidates for your open roles and encourage them to learn more about your team and what the company stands for.
• Who becomes part of the pipeline and how to build it
• How to identify high potential future sales leaders among your team
• How to build a strong inclusive sales team that grows revenue